The countdown has begun for 2011, the year of the Rabbit according to Chinese Astrology.
It has also been declared as International Year of Forests and International year of Chemistry by the United Nations.
As G K Chesterton said, "The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul."
With the view to have a new soul i made the following 10 resolutions for the year 2011.
1. Remember to count my Blessings.
2. Read. Read more. Read even more.
3. Travel to trace my Roots instead of the clichéd holidays.
4. Make regular trips to PVR Saket and Spice in Noida so that i don't miss out on great Hollywood movies. ( I get to see all Bollywood movies in my home town).
5. To become more Tech savvy.
6. Pray that the year is Positive, eventful and memorable for all my loved ones.
7. Not forget important dates like anniversaries, Birthdays and more.
8. More outings with my Daughters.
9. Eat Healthy, Watch my weight. Meditate. Stay Calm.
10. And last but not the least, to add dimensions to my Blog posts.
Wishing you a rocking 2011!